The following 10 countries have recently experienced significant growth in their real estate markets:
1. United Arab Emirates (UAE): The UAE, specifically Dubai and Abu Dhabi, has seen strong growth in its real estate market due to government initiatives, increased foreign investment, and hosting major events like Expo 2020.
2. Turkey: Turkey has experienced rapid growth in its real estate market, particularly in Istanbul. The country’s economic stability and strategic location have attracted both local and international investors.
3. Spain: After recovering from a major downturn during the global financial crisis, Spain’s real estate market has been booming. Cities like Barcelona and Madrid have become attractive destinations for investors.
4. Portugal: Portugal’s real estate market has been on the rise, with strong demand from international buyers, including those seeking the Golden Visa program. Lisbon and Porto are key investment hotspots.
5. Germany: Germany’s real estate market, especially in cities like Berlin and Munich, has been experiencing significant growth. Low-interest rates, urbanization trends, and strong economic fundamentals have contributed to this growth.
6. Canada: Canada’s real estate market has seen appreciable growth, driven by low-interest rates, urbanization, and foreign investment. Cities like Toronto and Vancouver have experienced a surge in demand.
7. Australia: Australia’s real estate market continues to grow, driven by low-interest rates, population growth, and foreign investment. Sydney and Melbourne are key cities with strong market performance.
8. Poland: Poland’s real estate market has been flourishing due to its economic stability and ongoing urbanization. Cities like Warsaw, Krakow, and Wrocław have seen significant growth.
9. Czech Republic: The Czech Republic has experienced a surge in its real estate market, particularly in Prague. Strong economic growth, low-interest rates, and increased investment have contributed to this growth.
10. Kenya: Kenya’s real estate market has been thriving, driven by urbanization, a growing middle class, and increased foreign investment. Nairobi is a key area with substantial growth potential.
Please note that these trends are subject to change, and it’s important to conduct further research and consult experts before making any investment decisions.