Here are 10 architectural firms that have recently completed notable projects which have received recognition and acclaim:
1. Zaha Hadid Architects – Completed projects: Leeza SOHO in Beijing, China; One Thousand Museum in Miami, USA; Morpheus Hotel in Macau, China.
2. Bjarke Ingels Group (BIG) – Completed projects: CopenHill in Copenhagen, Denmark; The Twist at Kistefos Museum in Jevnaker, Norway; XI Towers in New York City, USA.
3. Foster + Partners – Completed projects: Bloomberg Headquarters in London, UK; Apple Park in Cupertino, USA; Vietnam Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, UAE.
4. Herzog & de Meuron – Completed projects: Elbphilharmonie in Hamburg, Germany; 56 Leonard Street in New York City, USA; Tate Modern’s Blavatnik Building in London, UK.
5. Snøhetta – Completed projects: Norwegian National Opera and Ballet in Oslo, Norway; Calgary Central Library in Calgary, Canada; The 7th Room at Treehotel in Harads, Sweden.
6. OMA (Office for Metropolitan Architecture) – Completed projects: Garage Museum of Contemporary Art in Moscow, Russia; Fondazione Prada in Milan, Italy; Qatar National Library in Doha, Qatar.
7. Renzo Piano Building Workshop – Completed projects: The Shard in London, UK; Whitney Museum of American Art in New York City, USA; Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center in Athens, Greece.
8. MVRDV – Completed projects: Markthal Rotterdam in Rotterdam, Netherlands; Tianjin Binhai Library in Tianjin, China; Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
9. Safdie Architects – Completed projects: Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort in Singapore; Habitat 67 in Montreal, Canada; Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, USA.
10. SANAA – Completed projects: Rolex Learning Center in Lausanne, Switzerland; New Museum in New York City, USA; Grace Farms in New Canaan, USA.